Thursday 6 November 2014

Rocky Shore


As I got out of the car and took off my shoes my feet sunk into the sand like the Titanic. I made a ball of sand and threw it along the beach side .I watched it slowly break into little miniature pieces of sand. By the time I got to the beach I had water up to my knees I grabbed  my plastic container and looked for something exciting but the most exciting thing I found was a cold.


Thats when I heard a loud AAAAHHHH!!! I looked over to see Max lifting up a rock and under that rock was a dozen crabs. So I grabbed a handful of them and threw them in my container but within a few minutes I had slipped on the slimy rocks and had fallen on my back, the crabs went flying towards my face like knives. Luckily I was quick enough to duck before they hit me. Unfortunatley, I lost two of them so I got up and looked under every slimy and slippery rock I could find. 


Then in no time at all I had 6 adorable little crabs but one of them wasn't so small. I named them, Jimmy, Phil ,Gerard,Tavi ,Mark, and last but not least little, Johnny. What a day at the beach I had!

2 comments:

  1. good job George keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were really hooked in when you had slipped and the crabs were flying towards your face, we also like the unique crab names!!
    Emily and Spirit-Leigh

    ReplyDelete